The Company Management aims to provide organizational, instrumental and economic resources, with the goal of improving the health and safety of workers in the workplace.
To ensure that these objectives are met, the Company is committed to activating a Management System for Health and Safety at Work (HSM), as an integral part of their working organization.
The Management is committed to addressing the safety aspects of all existing business activities and those planned for the future, making them a significant part of their business.
It also strives to organize the entire corporate structure, including the employer, the HSM (Health & Safety Management), supervisors, security officers, employees, casual workers so that all may participate, according to their responsibilities and skills, to achieve their assigned safety objectives.
The Management is committed to ensuring that:
- Priority is given to total respect for CURRENT LEGISLATION regarding safety and health at work;
- INFORMATION ON RISKS within the business and this POLICY are disseminated and communicated to all workers and external employees of the organization; the TRAINING of the same is implemented and updated with specific reference to the task being performed;
- Both CONSULTATION with and PARTICIPATION of workers, including via the workers' safety representative, is guaranteed in relation to aspects of health and safety at work;
- All workers are trained, informed and made aware regarding their assigned TASKS with regard to safety;
- The entire corporate structure participates according to their responsibilities and skills, to THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ASSIGNED SAFETY OBJECTIVES;
- The design and use of the machinery, plant, equipment, workplaces, operating methods and organizational aspects are implemented in a manner that safeguards the HEALTH and SAFETY of employees, third parties and the community in which the company operates;
- That NEEDS emerging during the course of work activities are dealt with rapidly and effectively;
- That both COOPERATION between various corporate resources, and COLLABORATION with business organizations and external agencies are promoted;
- That PREVENTIVE ACTIONS and internal investigations to protect the safety and health of workers are prioritized in order to significantly REDUCE the probability of the occurrence of ACCIDENTS, OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES or other non-compliant issues;
- That this POLICY is made available to all interested parties who request a copy and that it is published on the company website to promote the maximum diffusion thereof;
- That the Policy and Objectives of the HSM and their implementation are reviewed periodically in order to achieve a continuous improvement in the level of health and safety at work within the company.